Book your Real Betis tickets online! The team play in Seville on a biweekly basis, so chances are you can attend a match during your trip.
Depending on the time of the season and their success on the different competitions Betis participate in, you can attend La Liga and other important matches. In any case, you should miss the chance to experience how the ‘Béticos’ support their team.
The Real Betis Balompié host their home matches at the Benito Villamarín stadium, where the incredible atmosphere will surround and absorb you as soon as you enter it. Although it was inaugurated in 1929, the stadium has gone through several reformations and today it has a capacity for more than 60,700 fans. Can you imagine all these people shouting and singing simultaneously?
Below is a complete guide to help you buy Betis tickets online. You just have to select the match you plan to attend and pick your seat. Easy and instant access!
Purchase now your Betis tickets. Don’t miss your chance to see Betis live at the Benito Villamarín stadium!
Tips to buy your Real Betis tickets
- Have a look at the official calendar of matches and verify that Betis play home. Look for the matches where the Betis club’s name comes first (e.g. Real Betis Balompié – FC Barcelona). If not, Betis plays away.
- Make sure about the final date and time of the match. These details are confirmed only a few days before.
- As a rule of thumb a match takes place on a Saturday, Sunday or Monday. However, La Liga matches may take place on weekdays because of other official competitions (e.g. Copa del Rey).
- Ticket prices vary according to several factors: the importance of the rival, the seat location, the day of the week the match takes place, whether the match is aired on free TV or not, and the competition (La Liga, Copa del Rey, Champions League or Europa League).
- Unfortunately, the current system doesn’t allow you to buy your Real Betis FC tickets months or even weeks in advance. As a matter of fact, you will only be able to purchase your tickets a few days in advance.
- However, Betis and Sevilla FC never play at home the same week which means that there is a soccer match every single week in Seville. So if you have no real preference for one club or the other, you always have a chance to get tickets.
- On the ticket, ‘Puerta’ is the door number that you enter, ‘Fila’ is the row, and ‘Número’ is the seat number.
Get now your Real Betis tickets online »
What seats are best at the Benito Villamarín stadium?
The Estadio Benito Villamarín is organized as follows:
- Preferencia (West side) located on Calle Doctor Fleming
- Fondo (East side) that you can access from Avenida de la Palmera
- Gol Norte (North rear) located on Calle Padre García Tejero
- Gol Sur (South rear) that you can access from Calle Iguazú
The two rears are divided into lower, middle and upper stands. The two sides have lower and upper stands.
These tips will help you select your seats.
- To start with, check the seating chart.
- As you can imagine, better seats are much more expensive than other with less visibility.
- In the Benito Villamarín stadium the areas are Preferencia, Fondo, Gol Norte and Gol Sur (Preferencia being the best).
- Generally speaking, the seats located on each side of the field are better. From there you can see both goals, having one on your left and the other on your right. Additionally, the seats closer to the midfield and in the mid stands are the best ones.
- Certain matches are particularly popular and the high demand makes it hard to find tickets. Expect higher prices and less availability in those matches involving strong teams (e.g. Real Madrid CF or FC Barcelona) or their historical rival, Sevilla Fútbol Club.
- Sometimes, you may even not find tickets to seat next to your party. Nevertheless, try to buy tickets in the same zone, they will be reasonably close to each other.
- The are a few only sheltered areas inside the stadium. They are located at the Voladizo (Preferencia area) and the backrows of the Grada Baja and Primer Anfiteatro (Gol Norte, Gol Sur and Fondo), and also of the Preferencia area (inside Preferencia). If it sounds confusing look again at the seating chart above. The rest of the seats are uncovered (so bring a raincoat or an umbrella if it’s cloudy!).
Purchase your Real Betis tickets online »
How can you easily access your seats?
The four areas of the stadium (Preferencia, Fondo, Gol Norte and Gol Sur stands) are identified by different colors (blue, purple, brown and green respectively), represented by colored bands at the top of the signs. But if you cannot find your way, ask a staff member for directions.
Have a closer look at your ticket so you can get to your seat easily once you enter the stadium.
Your Real Betis tickets includes the following information:
Zona (Stand): The main area of the stadium where your seat is.
Puerta (Gate): Gate to get inside the stadium, sectors and seats.
Fila (Row): Now find the row where your seat is located. The row is marked on the stairs with a sign.
Asiento (Seat): Finally, look for your number in the row of seats. Remember that the even numbers are on one side and the odd ones on the other. Once you are there, it’s time to live a thrilling football match with thousands of local supporters!
Book your Real Betis tickets now »