Stop navigating from one website to another, and read ALL the information you need before you leave home.
In Spain, flamenco dance is king and Seville is considered its cradle. If you plan to go to a flamenco the choice of places is extremely wide:
2. Flamenco art can be also experienced in smaller locales and events. These places are usually full of locals and some of them don’t offer exclusively flamenco performances. Contrary to what you can see in a tablao, the group of people performing will also be smaller and you may only have the chance to see artists singing, or playing the guitar, without bailaores involved.
My favorite place to enjoy a great flamenco show and the one I always recommend to my non local friends is Casa de la Memoria.
3. Finally, if you consider yourself a flamenco expert or are looking for the ultimate experience, head to a bar flamenco. In these cozy and intimate places you’ll be surrounded by Sevillanos. The difference with the rest is that you’ll rarely see a bailaor and no one will be wearing a traditional dress. These are places where less experienced artists perform to improve and practice. Don’t be disappointed: you may listen to a future star.
1. Click on each icon to get the name of the bar and its address. You can also click on the link inside to have detailed information.
2. Left click on the map, hold it and scroll it to move around in the map.
3. Use the side bar to zoom in or out.
4. Click on the yellow little guy over the zoom side bar and place it over the map to access Google Street View (panoramic views from various positions along the street).
5. Switch over to Satellite view to have a broader overview.
Seville offers one of the most charming backdrops in all of southern Spain. Apart from its beauty, Seville is also known for its historic role in flamenco: numerous dancers, singers and musicians developed their talents in the city.
Discover the best of Seville after dark and enjoy an electrifying flamenco show on this 4-hour evening tour. Traveling by air-conditioned coach, admire top Seville attractions such as the Plaza de España, the Torre del Oro, the Maestranza and other landmarks all aglitter in the darkness of evening.
After that, you attend to one of Seville highlights – a flamenco night show. Experience the passion and sensibility the dancers, singers and musicians express in their performance. An intimate setting allows you to feel the emotion of the dancers’ footwork along with the dramatic singing style.
A night you’ll always remember.