Get “Seville For The First Time” for Free and Plan Your Perfect Holiday
A travel starts long before you close your home’s door and head to the airport. In fact, it begins the very first moment you decide you want to go somewhere. From there, you enter the planning phase.
Planning a trip is a long, time-consuming and uncertain process.
- It’s long. You need to think about the itinerary, the sights you want to visit, how to get from one place to another and where you would like to eat. And that’s only part of what you have to decide.
- It’s time-consuming. With all the information available nowadays, finding what you are looking for can be exhausting and overwhelming. You can visit official sites, personal blogs, social media sites… The research for recommendations can be endless.
- It’s uncertain. The information excess will make difficult who to trust. How will you know if it’s better to visit the Casa de Pilatos or the Archivo de Indias if you are short of time?
What if you missed one of Seville most beautiful churches because you never managed to read about it? Or you found yourself in a restaurant full of tourists eating a lame paella, only to discover a few blocks away a recently inaugurated bar where locals are enjoying delicious tapas. Even worse, the taxi from the airport cost you a fortune when there is a bus to the city center that costs 10% of the price you paid.
In other words, your holidays are meant to be exciting and not full of disappointment. You are planning a trip because you want to make the most out of the places you are about to discover.
You travel because it makes you happy and relaxed.
And your stay in Seville is going to be perfect. Yes, perfect.
“Many thanks for your help, your guide book is a great source of information. Well done!” — Carolyn Hooper, UK
“Had a wonderful stay in Seville. Your advice was most helpful. Thank you!” — Kathleen Clark, Australia
“Thank you for your great newsletters! We had a wonderful time in Sevilla!!” — Alexandra van Win, Netherlands
What’s So Special About “Seville For The First Time”?
Stop worrying about writing all the ideas, questions and pieces of information that you think are useful in a notebook. No need to spend hours and days in front of the computer, navigating from one website to another looking for a needle in a haystack. Forget about the same circuits and suggestions designed for mass tourists.
If you have questions like…
- What’s the best way to discover Seville?
- Is it worth climbing to the top of the Giralda Tower?
- Where can I taste the best tapas?
- How can I save money if I’m travelling on a tight budget?
- Where can I find the bustling Sevillian nightlife?
… Then, this guide is for you.
“I’ve just received “Seville For The First Time”. Read it right through. You did a marvellous job.” — Paul Sultana, Malta
“We loved your information for our trip last spring. We hope to return to Seville again real soon, but for now we do not need your newsletter. Thanks for some great information.” — Bill Codd, US
To immediately download a free copy of the “Seville For The First Time”, just fill in your details below.
“Seville For The First Time” is a travel guide book that provides ALL the information you need before you leave home. Have you ever heard people saying “show me the good stuff”? This is the good stuff, and not random facts and descriptions.
The booklet gathers first hand practical information. But that’s not all. It also delivers tons of advice, hot tips, recommendations and all the insight you can think of.
All in all, the guide is for independent travellers who enjoy discovering the world on their own. It is written for those looking for off-beaten tracks, for those escaping the rat race.
It’s time to help you planning a trip.
“I just downloaded “Seville For The First Time! This is a great resource especially for travelers short on time!” — @nycsandygirl (via Twitter)
“I love the newsletter. I gleaned a lot of very helpful information which aided me in making our conference a huge success. Thank you!” — David M. White, US
Here’s How To Get Started
What next? Enter your email address below and download your free copy of “Seville For The First Time”!
Please, double check there are no typos in your email or you will not receive your free guide.
You will receive an email asking you to confirm your subscription. Click the link and you will be taken to a new page. This new page explains where to download the Seville Pocket Guide.
Additionally, you will subscribe to the Seville Traveller Newsletter.
What’s in the newsletter?
- The subscription is totally free and you’ll have access to lots of valuable information that cannot be fund anywhere in the website.
- The newsletter periodicity will vary depending on the information. I will only send you a newsletter if there’s something important you need to be aware of.
- You will also receive lots of tips and advice to have a one in a lifetime experience in Seville.
If you don’t want to receive the Seville Traveller Newsletter, just click the “unsubscribe” link that is included within every email. Easy!
“Great booklet you wrote; many thanks.” — Melissa Crawshay-Williams, UK
“I used Seville Traveller before our trip to Spain, and I enjoyed it very much. Thanks again for your help planning my last trip.” — Glen Miller, Canada
Everything is free and I hope you’ll find it useful!