Maximize Your Stay And Optimize Your Time With ‘Seville In Two Days’
Navigate Like A True Sevillano. Don’t Miss Our Treasures
Planning a good trip takes time. This is why I partnered with travel writers Cecília Candeias and Tony Gálvez, authors of passaporte BCN, and we have designed, tested and written a complete itinerary guide that will help you
- Travel smart and maximize your time while your are in Seville
- Learn everything you need to know to have a perfect stay
- Enjoy the best of Seville, while experiencing it like a true Sevillano
- Avoid tapas bars that are tourist traps
- Stop worrying about what to visit, where to eat and sleep, and when to go (we’ve done it for you!)
And since it’s a downloadable Seville itinerary guide, you can have it instantly. No delivery fees and no shipping waits.
So if you are thinking about planning your trip to Seville in advance and would like to explore the best corners of the city, this guide is right for you!
“Thank you again for providing me with great insight into areas of Seville by way of your new book. It’s absolutely brilliant with excellent information for a traveller like myself and money well spent indeed.
I can’t wait to explore the new avenues that your book has given me. I’m once again in debted to you for your excellent help.” — Trevor Davison
A Small Investment To Save You Time And Money
‘Seville In Two Days’ is here to help you. You don’t need to create a clunky customized document full of copypaste bits from this and other websites around the Internet. All you need for a perfect stay in Seville is right here.
One of the most important features of this practical guide is that it’s always up to date. If a sight opening times change or we try a new tapas bar that outstands, the itinerary guide will be instantly updated. Hard copy travel guide books publishers can’t promise the same, and you will buy information that is months old, or even older.
The travel guide is based on practical and organized Seville information and several self-guided walks that we have personally tested. And the best part is that you can download it, and start reading immediately with one click.
Here is a peek inside:
“Just had the opportunity to check out this e-book by Sandra Vallaure. It’s complete, well-written, accurate and includes some of Seville’s best eats, sleeps and sites.” — Cat Gaa, editor of Sunshine And Siestas
About The Authors
‘Seville In Two Days’ is the result of a collaboration between Seville Traveller and passaporte BCN, the best guide online about Barcelona.
Travel writers and photographers Cecília Candeias and Tony Gálvez, avid explorers like me, spent 13 years discovering Brazil and are the editors of several online projects including the Brazil Travel Blog, De viaje a Brasil, De viaje a la Patagonia, Guia de Cingapura, passaporte BCN, and most recently Espanha Total.
The three of us have shared our experiences for quite a while, and helped dozens of friends and relatives to prepare their itinerary and trips. Having such a passion for travel, we decided to launch the best guide about Seville. Cecília and Tony joined me in Seville to carry out a thorough research and field work.
The final result is ‘Seville In Two Days’.
“Having been to Seville on many occasions and always seeming to visit the same places the ‘Seville In Two Days’ is a great read to plan our next visit. Great work you do.” — George Parker
Seville Travel Guide Highlights
- It is a complete 60+ pages guide featuring curated content, relevant websites, rich maps and high-resolution photos, allowing you to immerse yourself in your travel before you begin your trip.
- It contains a detailed explanation of 3 self-guided walks with all the directions and practical information necessary to get from one highlight to the next and not missing a thing.
- Each self-guided walk has a useful map at the end to provide additional insight and directions. Additionally, links to customized Google Maps are also included to help you even more.
- It includes a complete section with basic information to help you plan your trip from home. This includes when you should visit Seville, how to get there, what to eat and where to lodge, so that you avoid the most common mistakes most first-time visitors make.
- It is an interactive Seville itinerary guide containing lots of links to external sources to comb through pictures and maps, view updated weather reports, and check updated ticket fares.
- It offers additional sights and experiences in case you plan to spend 2+ days in Seville or would like to explore part of the city on your own.
- And we offer you a 60-day unconditional money-back guarantee!
That’s right. You have 60 days to get a full refund.
If for any reason, you aren’t satisfied with this Seville travel guide or it simply didn’t meet your expectations, just say so and I’ll immediately refund you 100%. No questions will be asked, no exhausting procedures. You will get ALL your money back.