Organize An Amazing Trip With ‘Barcelona In 15 Walks’
Your Own Personal Tour Guide, Downloaded
In the last few years, Barcelona has become one of the most popular travel destinations in Europe. Did you know that it is among the top 10 most visited cities in the world? It is hard to find a place with such a stunning architecture and a thrilling history.
Being Spain’s capital of tourism, I decided to join forces with travel writers Cecília Candeias and Tony Gálvez, authors of passaporte BCN, the best travel resource on Barcelona in Portuguese. Cecília and Tony have designed, tested and written a complete itinerary guide that offers you
- Step-by-step indications on what to see, when to visit, and where to eat (they’ve done it for you!)
- Detailed directions to discover the best of Barcelona your way, adequating time to explore as you wish
- Several walks that can easily be linked together so you can organize half or full day routes
- A wide range of itineraries, including the essential in one day and several off the beaten track areas. You can still stumble on new highlights even if it’s not your first time in Barcelona!
- Stops along the road to visit attractions or have a snack so you can rest and fully enjoy a relaxed stroll
And since it’s a downloadable Barcelona itinerary guide, you can have it instantly. No delivery fees and no shipping waits.
So if you are thinking about planning your trip to Barcelona in advance and would like to explore the best corners of the city, this guide is right for you!
“Once again this type of book is exactly what suits me and will be excellent when I return to Barcelona, as it is many years since I was there. You have now given me an interest to go back to Barcelona and experience these walks, as the last time I was there I was only 19 years of age.” — Trevor Davidson
The Perfect Trip To Barcelona Already Planned
‘Barcelona In 15 Walks’ is here to help you.
Forget about creating a messy document made of fragments from here and there copied from the Internet. All you need to do is download it and store it on your computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone. You will always have it with you without carrying any extra weight.
One of the most important features of this practical guide is that it’s always up to date. The time elapsed between the field work and the publishing date is extremely short. In addition to this, if we spot that any minor detail has changed, we instantly update the file.
So no matter when you get your guide, you will always download the latest and most precise information on Barcelona. Hard copy travel guide books publishers commission their writers with field trips years in advance, and the final product that you buy is completely inaccurate.
All the content included in the travel guide is based on practical and organized Barcelona information. Every single self-guided walks has been personally tested to make sure that you can do it on your own. And the best part is that you can download it, and start reading immediately with one click.
Would you like to see how the itinerary guide looks like? Don’t worry. I would too, so here is a peek inside:
“We did make extensive use of your excellently written descriptions of the sites we visited. We found them much more informative than those typically in the guide books. We also used your maps to locate many of the sites we visited.” — George Desmarais
About The Authors
‘Barcelona In 15 Walks’ was written by the creators of passaporte BCN, the best guide online about Barcelona. Since the original product was written in Portuguese, I adapted it to English for you.
Passaporte BCN is the result of years of work produced by travel writers and photographers Cecília Candeias and Tony Gálvez. Both are passionate world explorers, spent 13 years discovering Brazil, and are the editors of other online projects including the Brazil Travel Blog, De viaje a Brasil, De viaje a la Patagonia, and Guia de Cingapura, and most recently Espanha Total.
The three of us love to travel independently, and have helped dozens of friends to organize itineraries and trips throughout the world. Given the success of previous collaborations, Cecília and Tony invited me to join them on this exciting project with the aim of writing the most useful travel guide about Barcelona.
The final result is ‘Barcelona In 15 Walks’.
Barcelona Travel Guide Highlights
- It is a complete 160+ pages guide featuring exclusive content, relevant websites, rich designed maps and dozens of photos, allowing you to discover Barcelona without even catching a plane.
- It contains a detailed step-by-step walkthrough of 15 self-guided walks (and a bonus one!) with all the directions and practical information necessary to go from one point of interest to the next. You won’t miss a single thing.
- Each self-guided walk is exclusive and has been designed by the three of us, who have spent endless hours wandering around Barcelona on their own, testing and researching all the tips and recommendations.
- Every walk has a useful map at the end to provide additional insight and directions. The maps have been created from scratch and will be incredibly useful when you will be on site (no internet connection is necessary to look them up).
- It is an interactive Barcelona itinerary guide containing lots of links to external sources to comb different areas and neighborhoods through pictures and maps. Use them to check updated ticket fares and opening times as well.
- It offers suggestions of bars and restaurants along each walk where you can have a proper meal, grab a bite or simply rest your legs without leaving the path.
- And you have a 60-day unconditional money-back guarantee!
That’s right. You have 60 days to get a full refund.
If for any reason, you aren’t satisfied with this Barcelona travel guide or it simply didn’t meet your expectations, just say so and I will immediately refund you 100%. No questions will be asked, no exhausting procedures. You will get ALL your money back.